National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.99, representing a gain of 44.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Nov 20 at 06:07 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 04 Sep 20 at $4.85 with a volume of 9M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ)
National CineMedia Inc is a holding company. The company through its subsidiary, operates digital in-theatre media network in North America, through which it sells in-theatre and online advertising and promotions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%