NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT) soared at $12, a gain of 26.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jan 20 at 11:25 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 08 Jan 20, the stock recorded 71.43% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Jan 20 at $17.77 with a volume of 33M+.
About NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT)
Nanoviricides Inc is a development stage nano-biopharmaceutical company. Its business activities are to discover, develop and commercialize therapeutics to take care of patients suffering from life-threatening viral infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 41.26%
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 41.1%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 33.54%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 29.65%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 27.56%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 26.58%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 20.87%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 20.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 20.71%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 20.4%