Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.6, a gain of 18.4%. On Wed, May 12, 2021, NAKD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.5. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun, May 02, 2021 at 02:09 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Apr 28, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at $0.79 with a volume of 185M+.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 23.74%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 18.47%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 18.43%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 18.38%
- Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ), 16.79%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- MPLN (MPLN:NYSE), 16.26%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 15.66%