Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.4, representing a gain of 56.7%. On Wed 08 Apr 20, TLSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.17. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Apr 20 at 04:18 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 25 Mar 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 11 Mar 20 at $7.7 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ)
Tiziana Life Sciences PLC is involved in the business of developing novel therapeutics for cancer with a focus on late-stage growth and complementary diagnostic tools, with the capability of predicting disease aggressiveness and prognosis in breast cancer patients. The group also has interests, beyond pure oncology, in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based biologics used to benefit patients with inflammatory and auto-immune disorders. The company has a single reporting segment, The Research, and Development of Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Products. Its lead compound, milciclib (TZLS-201), is a molecule which blocks the action of specific enzymes involved in cell division as well as a number of other protein kinases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 160.42%
- FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE), 90.91%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 66.97%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 57.34%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 56.68%
- Nautilus, Inc. (NLS:NYSE), 56.67%
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS:NYSE), 54.6%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 54.36%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 47.69%