36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ) soared at $5.65, representing a gain of 74.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 04 Jan 21 at 07:48 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 05 Jan 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ)
36KR Holdings Inc is engaged in providing content and business services to new economy participants in the People's Republic of China. The firm's production process comprises of content creation, content editing, screening and monitoring, and content distribution. It distributes content through a variety of channels, including both self-operated and third-party platforms namely Weibo, Weixin/WeChat, Toutiao, Baidu, and Zhihu. The company mainly generates revenues from providing online advertising services, enterprise value-added services, and subscription services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 414.29%
- Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN:NASDAQ), 79.19%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 77.64%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 77.3%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 74.93%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 74.92%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 52.41%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 48.59%
- YQ (YQ:NASDAQ), 48.24%