Big Move For iMedia Brands, Inc.
iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.34, a gain of 82.5%. On Wed, May 10, 2023, IMBI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.45. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 05, 2023 at 08:40 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 26, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 10, 2023 at $0.45 with a volume of 15M+.
About iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ)
EVINE Live Inc multiplatform video commerce company that offers a mix of proprietary, exclusive and name brand merchandise directly to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping experience through TV, online and mobile devices. It operates a 24-hour television shopping network, Evine, which is distributed primarily on cable and satellite systems, through which the company offers its merchandise in the categories of jewelry and watches; home and consumer electronics; beauty; and fashion and accessories. It also operates evine.com, a digital commerce platform that sells products which appears on its television shopping network as well as an extended assortment of online-only merchandise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC:NASDAQ), 85.27%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 82.5%
- Harbor Custom Development Inc. (HCDI:NASDAQ), 80.08%
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB:NYSEMKT), 75.61%
- Inspirato Inc Cl A (ISPO:NASDAQ), 47.63%
- Microvast Holdings Inc. (MVST:NASDAQ), 42.75%
- TScan Therapeutics Inc. (TCRX:NASDAQ), 42.65%
- Xometry Inc. (XMTR:NASDAQ), 39.91%
- Benson Hill Inc. (BHIL:NYSE), 38.21%
- Compass Inc. Class A (COMP:NYSE), 35%