Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE:NASDAQ) rocketted at $19.32, representing a gain of 41.3%. On Fri 06 Dec 19, FATE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $13.26. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 09 Dec 19 at 12:31 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 15 Nov 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE:NASDAQ)
Fate Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Synthorx, Inc. (THOR:NASDAQ), 170.52%
- Forty Seven, Inc. (FTSV:NASDAQ), 110.73%
- ArQule, Inc. (ARQL:NASDAQ), 103.88%
- XBiotech Inc. (XBIT:NASDAQ), 75.36%
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ), 54.68%
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE:NASDAQ), 41.33%
- Aptose Biosciences Inc. (APTO:NASDAQ), 38.28%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 37.91%
- Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. (HEBT:NASDAQ), 33.17%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 32.77%