NYC (NYC:NYSE) rocketted at $9.04, representing a gain of 39.9%. On Wed, Dec 29, 2021, NYC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $6.46. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 09:35 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Dec 15, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NYC (NYC:NYSE)
New York City REIT Inc is formed to invest its assets in office properties located in the five boroughs of New York City, with a focus on Manhattan. It has also invested in real estate assets that accompany office space, including retail spaces and amenities, and also invests in hospitality assets, residential assets and other property types exclusively in New York City. Its objective is to Maximize Total Shareholder Returns, Maintain Low Leverage, Target a Potential Liquidity Event, New York City Focus, and Diversified Tenant Mix.
Top 10 Gainers:
- KPRX (KPRX:NASDAQ), 93.18%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 40.1%
- NYC (NYC:NYSE), 39.94%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 32.08%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 31.58%
- IINN (IINN:NASDAQ), 27.47%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 26.09%
- PRDS (PRDS:NASDAQ), 24.87%
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 24.39%
- QH (QH:NASDAQ), 24.3%