Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.62, representing a gain of 26%. On Fri 23 Oct 20, MCEP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.08. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 26 Oct 20 at 08:50 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 29 Sep 20 at $3.37 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ)
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%