Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.73, representing a gain of 36.6%. On Fri 11 Dec 20, RUBY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.21. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 11 Dec 20 at 04:59 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 27 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ)
Rubius Therapeutics Inc develops red cell therapeutics (RCTs) for the treatment of patients with rare diseases, cancer, and autoimmune diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN:NASDAQ), 95.06%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 36.62%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 35.07%
- GasLog Partners LP (GLOP:NYSE), 31.18%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 29.36%
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (CTK:NYSE), 28.4%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 28.21%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 26.97%