MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.1, representing a gain of 45.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 18 Aug 20 at 07:14 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 03 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ)
Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc through its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures and sells rugged mobile computing devices that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions; and simulators & automatic test equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 35.15%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 30.6%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 28.45%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 23.98%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 23.36%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 22.48%