Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.38, a gain of 23.9%. On Wed 02 Sep 20, OCGN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 03 Sep 20 at 07:43 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 10 Aug 20 at $0.8 with a volume of 106M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%