Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.02, a gain of 31.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Aug 20 at 01:31 PM in the 'UPGRADE' category. From Tue 11 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ)
Fluent Inc is a data and analytics company. The firm is engaged in providing cloud-based, information and performance marketing solutions to enterprises in a variety of industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 51.85%
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (NAK:NYSEMKT), 44.7%
- BIGC (BIGC:NASDAQ), 33.54%
- Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ), 31.88%
- Fluidigm Corporation (FLDM:NASDAQ), 30.03%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 29.75%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 28.38%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- Cryoport, Inc. (CYRX:NASDAQ), 27.94%
- salesforce.com, inc. (CRM:NYSE), 26.04%