Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE) rocketted at $1.62, a gain of 80%. On Mon 08 Jun 20, NTZ:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.9. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 23 May 20 at 04:35 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 26 May 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE)
Natuzzi SPA designs, manufactures and sells contemporary and traditional leather & fabric-upholstered furniture including sofas, loveseats, armchairs, sectional furniture, motion furniture and sofa beds, living room furnishings and accessories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 809.09%
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO:NASDAQ), 389.19%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 140.06%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 96.61%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 87.95%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 80%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 71.72%
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 68.42%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 65.08%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 64.52%