Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.17, a gain of 27.1%. On Mon 10 Aug 20, HALL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Aug 20 at 04:27 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 27 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $6.64 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ)
Hallmark Financial Services Inc is an insurance holding company, which is engaged in the sale of property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pfenex Inc. (PFNX:NYSEMKT), 67.49%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 56.41%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 53.36%
- Eyenovia, Inc. (EYEN:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Linx S.A. (LINX:NYSE), 34.91%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 30.34%
- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (HALL:NASDAQ), 27.13%
- Kforce Inc. (KFRC:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.55%