Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC:NYSE) shot up at $17.3, a gain of 24.3%. On Fri, Sep 10, 2021, MEC:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $13.66. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 02:53 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Aug 27, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC:NYSE)
Mayville Engineering Co Inc is involved in manufacturing partner that provides a broad range of prototyping and tooling, production fabrication, coating, assembly and aftermarket components. Its customers operate in diverse end markets, including heavy- and medium-duty commercial vehicles, construction, powersports, agriculture, military and other end markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. (LIFE:NASDAQ), 66.97%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 52.37%
- Itamar Medical Ltd. (ITMR:NASDAQ), 45.22%
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC:NASDAQ), 35%
- TMC (TMC:NASDAQ), 32.31%
- REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX:NASDAQ), 31.2%
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB:NYSEMKT), 27.12%
- UROY (UROY:NASDAQ), 24.29%
- Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC:NYSE), 24.28%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 21.94%