Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE) shot up at $9.79, a gain of 56.1%. On Thu 05 Nov 20, ACB:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $6.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 06 Nov 20 at 04:29 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 18 May 20 at $19.68 with a volume of 97M+.
About Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE)
Aurora Cannabis Inc is a medical marijuana company. The Company is engaged in producing and distributing medical marijuana pursuant to the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%