Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.29, representing a gain of 49.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 23 Nov 20 at 11:32 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 20 Nov 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Nov 20 at $10 with a volume of 166M+.
About Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ)
Greenland Technologies Holding Corp is a developer and manufacturer of traditional transmission products for material handling machineries and a developer of a robotic cargo carrier prototype for commercial use in China. It caters to manufacturers of material handling equipment, primarily forklift trucks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 114.95%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 59.89%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 56.24%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 49.62%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 49.37%
- KBNT (KBNT:NASDAQ), 43.62%
- HPK (HPK:NASDAQ), 39.6%
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE:NASDAQ), 37.8%
- Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. IV (HCAC:NASDAQ), 35.32%
- EHang Holdings Limited (EH:NASDAQ), 34.87%