Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ) soared at $12.35, a gain of 16.5%. On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, BPTS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $10.6. From Thu, Jun 03, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ)
Biophytis SA is a France-based biotechnology company focused on the development of therapeutics that slow the degenerative processes associated with aging and improve functional outcomes for patients suffering from age-related diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CAI International, Inc. (CAI:NYSE), 46.88%
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE:NASDAQ), 29.83%
- Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ), 29.79%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- VERV (VERV:NASDAQ), 19.2%
- SWBI (SWBI:NASDAQ), 17.22%
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 16.51%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 16.11%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 15.78%