Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (BILL:NYSE) jumped higher at $283.98, representing a gain of 29.6%. On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, BILL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $222.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 01:16 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Aug 12, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (BILL:NYSE)
Bill.com Holdings Inc is a provider of cloud-based software which automates complex back-office financial operations for SMBs. Its artificial-intelligence enabled financial software platform used mostly to build connections between customers, suppliers, and clients. The company's platform generates and process invoices, streamline approvals, send and receive payments, sync with their accounting system, and manage their cash. The firm generates revenue through subscription and transaction fees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 80.89%
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (NNA:NYSE), 71.9%
- GAMB (GAMB:NASDAQ), 66.94%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 65.6%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 47.22%
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 33.65%
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (BILL:NYSE), 29.64%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 28.54%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%