Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM:NYSE) rocketted at $31.65, a gain of 18.5%. On Thu 25 Feb 21, SEM:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $26.72. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 26 Feb 21 at 03:17 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 11 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM:NYSE)
Select Medical Holdings Corp provides long term acute care hospital services and inpatient acute rehabilitative hospital care which requires extended recovery time with medical services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT), 124.35%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 36.88%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 32.07%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE), 28.22%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- AMC Networks Inc. (AMCX:NASDAQ), 23.59%
- Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS:NASDAQ), 19.95%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 19.95%
- Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM:NYSE), 18.45%