Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ) soared at $6.75, representing a gain of 105.8%. On Wed 24 Jun 20, PHCF:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.28. From Wed 10 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 24 Jun 20 at $5.05 with a volume of 5M+.
About Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ)
Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co Ltd is a third-party wealth management service provider. The company is focused on the marketing of financial products, and managing funds for individuals and corporate clients. It generates its revenue from the commissions and recurring service fees generated through wealth management product-related services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 142.76%
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ), 135.32%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 105.79%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 96.24%
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- Kitov Pharma Ltd (KTOV:NASDAQ), 46%
- Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI:NASDAQ), 39.13%
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO:NASDAQ), 33.31%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 30.92%