Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) soared at $25.72, representing a gain of 27.3%. On Wed, Aug 17, 2022, SAVA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $25.72. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 06:59 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, Aug 03, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at $34.87 with a volume of 34M+.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 199.61%
- Hill International, Inc. (HIL:NYSE), 60.34%
- Eargo Inc. (EAR:NASDAQ), 54.95%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 42.31%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 38.31%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 27.26%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 24.17%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 23.07%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 23.01%
- Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF:NYSEMKT), 22.67%