Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ) soared at $8.28, representing a gain of 414.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 20 Jan 21 at 02:23 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue 05 Jan 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 29 Dec 20 at $2.06 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ)
Obalon Therapeutics Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing and commercializing medical devices to treat obese and overweight people by facilitating weight loss.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 414.29%
- Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN:NASDAQ), 79.19%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 77.64%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 77.3%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 74.93%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 74.92%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 52.41%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 48.59%
- YQ (YQ:NASDAQ), 48.24%