CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.35, a gain of 53.4%. On Wed 23 Sep 20, CBAT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.49. From Wed 09 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Sep 20 at $1.49 with a volume of 12M+.
About CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ)
CBAK Energy Technology Inc is a US-based company which is engaged in the manufacture, commercialization and distribution of variety of standard and customized lithium ion (Li-ion) high power rechargeable batteries which are mainly used in electric vehicles, light electric vehicles, electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply and other high power applications. The company manufactures five types of Li-ion rechargeable batteries i.e. aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell and high-power lithium battery cell. It sells its products to packing plants operated by third parties primarily for use in mobile phones and other electronic devices. The company generates majority of its revenue from Mainland China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 238.79%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 131.67%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 99.29%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 92.19%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 73.67%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 57.29%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 53.41%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 51.13%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 47.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 40.77%