Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) jumped higher at $4.96, a gain of 25.9%. On Tue, May 25, 2021, EXPR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $3.94. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 26, 2021 at 03:14 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 11, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at $6.34 with a volume of 45M+.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 57.6%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 39.31%
- VeriFone Systems, Inc. (PAY:NYSE), 36.24%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 36.17%
- OCG (OCG:NASDAQ), 29.15%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 25.89%
- PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB:NASDAQ), 24.78%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 23.15%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 22.66%