Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $39.62, a gain of 44.8%. On Fri 04 Sep 20, ALBO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $26.04. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Sep 20 at 04:34 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 21 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ)
Albireo Pharma Inc is a development-stage pharmaceutical company. It engages in the research and development of the drug reformulation technology. The company is engaged in the development an oral insulin to treat diabetes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 111.43%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 75.19%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 45.87%
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ), 44.76%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 41.99%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 40.79%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 29.48%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 29.36%
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (IOR:NYSEMKT), 28.43%