Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.35, representing a gain of 43.4%. On Fri 29 May 20, AMRS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.73. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Jun 20 at 01:24 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 15 May 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ)
Amyris Inc is an industrial biotechnology company engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, and sales of products in markets such as cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, solvents and cleaners, polymers, lubricants, healthcare products, and fuels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 172.44%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 75.89%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 61.63%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 38.2%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 31.55%
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR:NYSE), 30.16%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 29.74%