Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.3, representing a gain of 31.1%. On Wed, Oct 19, 2022, CABA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.3. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 02:35 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Oct 05, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at $2.14 with a volume of 39M+.
About Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ)
Cabaletta Bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of engineered T cell therapies for B cell-mediated autoimmune diseases. Its technology uses chimeric autoantibody receptor T cells that are designed to selectively bind and eliminate B cells that produce disease-causing autoantibodies while sparing normal B cells. The firm offers preclinical development for the treatment of muscle-specific kinase myasthenia gravis, mucocutaneous PV, and Hemophilia A with factor VIII, or FVIII, alloantibodies. Its products comprise of DSG3/1-CAART, MuSK-CAART, and FVIII-CAART. The firm's initial focus is on Pemphigus Vulgaris, which is an autoimmune blistering skin disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Amprius Technologies Inc. (AMPX:NYSE), 77.29%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 57.12%
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. (SCPS:NASDAQ), 51.59%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 47.17%
- SenesTech, Inc. (SNES:NASDAQ), 46.55%
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL:NASDAQ), 46.55%
- Microvast Holdings Inc. (MVST:NASDAQ), 40.25%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 34.42%
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ), 31.13%
- HV Bancorp, Inc. (HVBC:NASDAQ), 27.43%