Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE) shot up at $3.83, representing a gain of 31.2%. On Thu, Jun 15, 2023, LEJU:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $3.83. From Thu, Jun 01, 2023, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, May 01, 2023 at $9.84 with a volume of 5M+.
About Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE)
Leju Holdings Ltd provides O2O real estate services in China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising and online listing services through its online platform, which comprises local websites and various mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EdtechX Holdings Acquisition Corp. (EDTX:NASDAQ), 207.05%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 80%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 70.7%
- Jeffs' Brands Ltd (JFBR:NASDAQ), 40.45%
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ), 33.23%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 32.89%
- VIQ Solutions Inc. (VQS:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 31.16%
- Nikola Corporation (NKLA:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 28.57%