Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. Gains 20.93%
Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ) soared at $1.56, representing a gain of 20.9%. On Fri, Mar 10, 2023, CYTO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.2. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 03, 2023 at 09:52 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Feb 24, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 03, 2023 at $5.08 with a volume of 26M+.
About Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ)
Altamira Therapeutics Ltd is dedicated to developing therapeutics that address unmet medical needs. It is active in RNA therapeutics, allergy and viral infections, and inner ear disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Euda Health Holdings Ltd Ord Shs (EUDA:NASDAQ), 54.2%
- Cazoo Group Ltd Class A (CZOO:NYSE), 32.32%
- Unicycive Therapeutics Inc. (UNCY:NASDAQ), 30.1%
- SportsMap Tech Acquisition Corp. (SMAP:NASDAQ), 29.83%
- Boxed Inc. (BOXD:NYSE), 26.89%
- Cingulate Inc. (CING:NASDAQ), 25%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 23.29%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 22.96%
- Solo Brands Inc. Class A (DTC:NYSE), 21.19%
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ), 20.93%