Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ) soared at $1.22, a gain of 48.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 19 Dec 20 at 12:20 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 21 Dec 20, the stock recorded 62.50% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 28 Dec 20 at $0.99 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ)
Brickell Biotech Inc is a United States-based clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics for the treatment of skin diseases. Its pipeline consists of therapeutics for Hyperhidrosis, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, Psoriasis, and Other prevalent severe skin diseases. The company's pipeline products include Sofpironium Bromide, BBI-3000 and BBI-6000 among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 865.52%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 99.96%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 89.25%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 85.28%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 70.08%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 48.55%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.26%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 37.23%