Cardlytics, Inc. Gains 80.87%
Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ) soared at $6.24, representing a gain of 80.9%. On Tue, Apr 04, 2023, CDLX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $6.24. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 04, 2023 at 09:26 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Mar 21, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at $9.12 with a volume of 1M+.
About Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ)
Cardlytics Inc is an operator of purchase intelligence platform. It solution Cardlytics Direct enables marketers to deliver advertising content to FI customers in the form of an opportunity to earn rewards.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 143.01%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 83.9%
- Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ), 80.87%
- The NFT Gaming Company Inc. (NFTG:NASDAQ), 49.81%
- Alarum Technologies Ltd Sponsored ADR (ALAR:NASDAQ), 48.15%
- Aspen Group, Inc. (ASPU:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Austin Gold Corp. (AUST:NYSEMKT), 33.33%
- Lixiang Education Holding Co. Ltd. (LXEH:NASDAQ), 32.02%
- Nuvve Holding Corp. (NVVE:NASDAQ), 30.9%
- Mangoceuticals Inc. (MGRX:NASDAQ), 30.09%