Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.59, representing a gain of 52.1%. On Mon, Jul 03, 2023, CGC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 09:23 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Jun 20, 2023, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at $3.22 with a volume of 11M+.
About Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ)
Canopy Growth, headquartered in Smiths Falls, Canada, cultivates and sells medicinal and recreational cannabis, and hemp, through a portfolio of brands that include Tweed, Spectrum Therapeutics, and...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fresh Vine Wine Inc. (VINE:NYSEMKT), 156.64%
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 153.17%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 85.71%
- SQZ Biotechnologies Company (SQZ:NYSE), 61.11%
- Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ), 52.1%
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ), 48.83%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 37.84%
- Yellow Corporation (YELL:NASDAQ), 37.55%
- Ensysce Biosciences Inc. (ENSC:NASDAQ), 28.96%
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE), 28.57%