FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.35, a gain of 56.5%. On Thu, Oct 13, 2022, FNHC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.54. From Thu, Sep 29, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 03, 2022 at $0.69 with a volume of 148M+.
About FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ)
Federated National Holding Co. is an insurance holding company controlling all steps in the insurance underwriting, distribution and claims processes through its subsidiaries and its contractual relationships with independent agents and general agents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Nutex Health Inc. (NUTX:NASDAQ), 72.4%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 56.48%
- Digital Brands Group Inc. (DBGI:NASDAQ), 42.67%
- Laser Photonics Corporation (LASE:NASDAQ), 41.44%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 35.82%
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 21.77%
- United Maritime Corporation (USEA:NASDAQ), 21.67%