Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.85, a gain of 147.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 08 Oct 20 at 12:20 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 29 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ)
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc is the United States-based company. It acquires, repositions, renovates, lease and manage income-producing properties. It mainly focuses on commercial properties, including flex-industrial, and retail properties, and multi-family residential properties. The company invests in properties across secondary and tertiary markets in the southeastern part of the United States, with a concentration in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 260.92%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 147.83%
- Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG:NASDAQ), 32.89%
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX:NASDAQ), 31.17%
- VOXX International Corporation (VOXX:NASDAQ), 31.02%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 24.13%