NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ) soared at $24.73, a gain of 18.9%. On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, NURO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $20.8. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:14 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Jul 07, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at $38.67 with a volume of 86M+.
About NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ)
NeuroMetrix Inc manufactures and sells wearable neuro-stimulation therapeutic devices and point-of-care neuropathy diagnostic tests that help patients and physicians manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IPA (IPA:NASDAQ), 138.2%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 89.19%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 62.71%
- UPC (UPC:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA:NASDAQ), 29.96%
- PRFX (PRFX:NASDAQ), 29.94%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 18.89%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 18.03%