Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ) shot up at $24.65, representing a gain of 33.2%. On Thu 18 Jun 20, FRG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $17.73. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 19 Jun 20 at 03:04 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 04 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ)
Franchise Group Inc is a personal services company that provides retail federal and state income tax preparation services and related tax settlement products. The vast majority of these offices operate in the United States under the Liberty Tax Service and SiempreTax+ brand names. Liberty Tax also provides online do-it-yourself tax programs within the U.S. The company derives most of its revenue from franchise fees, royalties, and advertising fees related to its franchise locations. The sale of financial products and tax preparation service fees also contribute to sizable percentages of the company's total income. Liberty Tax also operates a smaller portfolio of wholly-owned company offices.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 94.71%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 75.45%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 62.28%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 45.2%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 43.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 42.78%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 37.38%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 33.17%