Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.6, representing a gain of 33.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Aug 20 at 09:24 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category.
About Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ)
Jiayin Group Inc is an online individual finance marketplace in China. It connects individual investors and individual borrowers. The company is focused on the online individual finance segment which facilitates mid-to long-term loans. It generates revenues from fees charged for its services in matching investors and borrowers and for other services that the firm provides over the term of a loan. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 67.86%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 38.41%
- BIGC (BIGC:NASDAQ), 36.87%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 34.81%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 33.96%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS:NASDAQ), 28.93%
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 28.35%
- MediWound Ltd. (MDWD:NASDAQ), 26.54%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.23%