Cabaletta Bio, Inc. Gains 50.77%
Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.96, representing a gain of 50.8%. On Thu, Oct 20, 2022, CABA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.96. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 02:35 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Oct 06, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at $2.14 with a volume of 39M+.
About Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ)
Cabaletta Bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of engineered T cell therapies for B cell-mediated autoimmune diseases. Its technology uses chimeric autoantibody receptor T cells that are designed to selectively bind and eliminate B cells that produce disease-causing autoantibodies while sparing normal B cells. The firm offers preclinical development for the treatment of muscle-specific kinase myasthenia gravis, mucocutaneous PV, and Hemophilia A with factor VIII, or FVIII, alloantibodies. Its products comprise of DSG3/1-CAART, MuSK-CAART, and FVIII-CAART. The firm's initial focus is on Pemphigus Vulgaris, which is an autoimmune blistering skin disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP:NASDAQ), 107.31%
- Quanergy Systems Inc. (QNGY:NYSE), 51.2%
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ), 50.77%
- Save Foods Inc. (SVFD:NASDAQ), 31.33%
- Pineapple Holdings Inc Com (PEGY:NASDAQ), 29.74%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 28.97%
- Katapult Holdings Inc. (KPLT:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- VolitionRx Limited (VNRX:NYSEMKT), 22.76%
- NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NGM:NASDAQ), 21.68%
- Skillz Inc. Class A (SKLZ:NYSE), 21.47%