Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.8, a gain of 74.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:16 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 19 May 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ)
Dogness (International) Corp develops and manufactures pet leashes, etractable dog leashes, and smart collars.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 97.26%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 79.82%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 74.76%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 74.31%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 67.65%
- Medley LLC NT 24 (MDLQ:NYSE), 61.68%
- Ashford Inc. (AINC:NYSEMKT), 55.98%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 52.56%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 51.83%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 49.86%