Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $9.65, a gain of 21.7%. On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, MXC:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.93. From Fri, Jun 04, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at $14.25 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT)
Mexco Energy Corp is an independent oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and crude oil properties located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lydall, Inc. (LDL:NYSE), 85.4%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 73.43%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 58.21%
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN:NASDAQ), 49.28%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 24.64%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 21.69%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.05%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 19.7%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 19.09%