The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $13.4, a gain of 54.4%. On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, NCTY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $8.68. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 06:20 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, Jul 09, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at $89.2 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ)
The9 Ltd is an online game operator and developer in China. The company develops and operates online games, including web games, social games and mobile games.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 109.69%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 54.38%
- FLGC (FLGC:NASDAQ), 49.67%
- BITF (BITF:NASDAQ), 31.31%
- Tyme Technologies, Inc. (TYME:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP:NASDAQ), 27.75%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- IMV Inc. (IMV:NASDAQ), 25.77%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 22.85%