CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ) soared at $9.08, representing a gain of 43.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 04:15 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Mar 04, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at $13.87 with a volume of 20M+.
About CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ)
CYREN Ltd is a provider of cloud-based security technology solutions against cyber threats, malware attacks, information leaks, legal liability and productivity loss. Its solutions protect the web, email and mobile transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. (NRSN:NASDAQ), 299.36%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 58.44%
- Yumanity Therapeutics Inc. (YMTX:NASDAQ), 58.04%
- BitNile Holdings Inc. (NILE:NYSEMKT), 48.56%
- UTime Limited (UTME:NASDAQ), 44.79%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 44%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 43.22%
- PainReform Ltd. (PRFX:NASDAQ), 39.64%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 38.02%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 34.37%