Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ) soared at $1.79, representing a gain of 33.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 24 Feb 21 at 11:26 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Tue 23 Feb 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 16 Feb 21 at $4.6 with a volume of 45M+.
About Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ)
Pyxis Tankers Inc is an international maritime transportation company. It owns a fleet which comprises of six double hull product tankers which include Pyxis epsilon, Pyxis theta, Pyxis malou, Pyxis delta, Northsea alpha and Northsea beta.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVEO:NASDAQ), 89.11%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 69.16%
- ENVB (ENVB:NASDAQ), 54.95%
- MediciNova, Inc. (MNOV:NASDAQ), 53.87%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 53.29%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 44.96%
- GROY (GROY:NYSEMKT), 33.8%
- Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ), 33.58%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 30.64%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 29.95%