Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ) soared at $2.21, a gain of 31.5%. On Fri 29 May 20, ALNA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 07:03 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 15 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ)
Allena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic and kidney disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 172.44%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 75.89%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 61.63%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 38.2%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 31.55%
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR:NYSE), 30.16%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 29.74%