NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.12, representing a gain of 23.7%. On Tue 23 Mar 21, NEXT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 09:24 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 09 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ)
NextDecade Corp develops land-based and floating LNG projects, creating opportunities in the global integrated natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 118.79%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Aptose Biosciences Inc. (APTO:NASDAQ), 66.21%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 38.96%
- GigaMedia Limited (GIGM:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- Phoenix New Media Limited (FENG:NYSE), 28.82%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 27.68%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 22.41%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 20.06%