ProShares UltraPro Short Nasdaq Biotechnology (ZBIO:NASDAQ) soared at $10.86, a gain of 19.8%. From Fri 21 Feb 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ProShares UltraPro Short Nasdaq Biotechnology (ZBIO:NASDAQ)
The investment seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to three times the inverse (-3x) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ Biotechnology IndexÂ®. The fund invests in derivatives that the advisor believes, should have similar daily return characteristics as three times the inverse of the daily return of the index. The index is a modified capitalization weighted index that includes securities of NASDAQ listed companies that are classified as either biotechnology or pharmaceutical according to the Industry Classification Benchmark which also meet other eligibility criteria determined by NASDAQ. The fund is non-diversified.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 190.48%
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 96.34%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 49.72%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 35.21%
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- VelocityShares VIX Short-Term ETN (VIIX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (SQQQ:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- ProShares UltraPro Short Nasdaq Biotechnology (ZBIO:NASDAQ), 19.84%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 19.44%