Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.59, representing a gain of 54.2%. On Tue 29 Dec 20, GHSI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 08:10 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 15 Dec 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 24 Dec 20 at $0.47 with a volume of 48M+.
About Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ)
Guardion Health Sciences Inc is a specialty health sciences company formed to develop, formulate and distribute condition-specific medical foods with an initial medical food product. The company's Lumega-Z, is a micronized lipid-base nutritional formulation designed to restore and maintain the condition of a depleted macular pigment. It has also developed GlaucoCetin, the first regulated vision-specific Medical Food designed to support and protect the mitochondrial function of optic nerve cells in patients with glaucoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 100%
- Avedro, Inc. (AVDR:NASDAQ), 100%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 68.63%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 57.89%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 54.21%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 50.17%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 46.95%
- FGF (FGF:NASDAQ), 45.76%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 44.25%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 43.47%