MediWound Ltd. (MDWD:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.91, representing a gain of 26.5%. On Mon 24 Aug 20, MDWD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.09. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 06 Aug 20 at 07:57 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 10 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MediWound Ltd. (MDWD:NASDAQ)
MediWound Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing novel products to address unmet needs in the fields of severe burns, chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds, connective tissue disorders and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 67.86%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 38.41%
- BIGC (BIGC:NASDAQ), 36.87%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 34.81%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 33.96%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS:NASDAQ), 28.93%
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 28.35%
- MediWound Ltd. (MDWD:NASDAQ), 26.54%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.23%